Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lil Miss Crafty Pants

I have been having a really hard time not focusing on the wedding planning. So I decided that I wasn't going to worry about some of the big stuff for a little bit and just play around with some of the little details. I have been in such a crafty mood the last little while. I decided I wanted to decorate the picture frames that go on the tables, and also I wanted to make my bridesmaids jewelry. I have decorated alot of picture frames before and I love it! I have never made earrings before though so it was more of an experiment. I think they turned out pretty cute!
My sweet little mother bought me this table the other day and I just love it. Its adjustable so I can use it while I'm sitting on the floor scrap booking and it makes it so I don't have to hunch over! If you want one cause I know you do they are at Big Lots :) We are still working on my veil. It took some hard looking and just plain luck to find the comb piece that goes in your hair and now we are on the search for some cord to trim the bottom of it. Everything we find seems to be too big. Oh well... I still have 5 months and 17 days to get it done. haha
Today the funniest thing happened. I was at Office Max and as I walked up to the counter the young girl that was working behind it looks at me and says sounding very shocked.. "YOUR MARRIED??" I correct her and said "engaged" and then she asks how old I was. I guess she thought I looked much younger than 21 ALMOST 22. hahaha I'm used to this when I'm wearing flat shoes cause I'm pretty short... but I was wearing heels!!

5 comments:

Ben and Ashli Paynter said...

Your so funny! The frames look so cute! I am ao excited for you. I love how on top of things you are for the wedding. You are going to have everything done way befor the wedding.

Lindsay said...

Way cute! You ARE miss crafty pants!

Tarah said...

Okay, you are crafty. I love it! Those frames and earrings are adorable. That is a funny story, I don't think you look to young to be engaged ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Good Job love! Those are soo cute! I just might steal the earing detail from you! Hope all is going well! Miss you!
love, Kaitlyn

Shumway Adventures said...

Very cute. very funny about the store girl too! I love that. people think I am younger too!