Friday, April 3, 2009

First Purchase

Well... my first purchase with my tax refund...
Just the sofa and the love seat! I am oh so excited!! I found them for a really good deal on KSL.com. It was $600 for the set! It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing but we definitely needed couches! Nothing like buying furniture to make you feel like a grown up. hahaha. I still have my eyes on the snowboarding boots though! And I would like some opinions on which ones you like more. I'm just so indecisive and cant seem to choose for myself. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow - I'm jealous - what a sweet deal on the couch/love seat! That's a steal! They are way nice too! Nice purchase. How is your mom doing? Did they ever find her luggage? Oh yeah, and I like the white & purple snowboots. Good luck!

Angie said...

So jealous of the furniture! Wish we had some... hahaha.
oh, and can you ask me to be your friend on this? I have no idea how this whole thing works yet... but I set one up!! Yay!