Thursday, February 11, 2010

Three Honks & A Whistle

I live right across the street from my work.
Up till now I have been driving home everyday for lunch and driving back.
Given it has been COLD.
Since it has started warming up a bit I thought I would give a shot at walking home for lunch.
Save on gas, get a little exercise and my ten minutes of sun.
All good things right?
Right.
But as I crossed the street at the light right by my house,
I get three honks and a whistle.
GAG.
I don't say this to brag, I say this because people are gross.
Don't look at me.
I just want to cross the damn street.
I wont be walking home for lunch again for awhile.
Luckily Ryan was home and drove me back to work.
Of course his reposnse to this was:
"Well ya! Your hot!"
GROSS.
Maybe next time I'll wave...

3 comments:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Maybe they were honking cause you were taking pictures of yourself on your walk, hehe. Nah you're just hot!

Lindsay said...

That is TOO funny! Work it sexy mama! Sounds like you guys have tons of fun stuff to look forward too - way exciting!!!

Lindsie said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! ;) I agree...people are gross!