Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities

A few weeks ago on a night that Ryan was working, my mom and I went to Gardner Village for dinner and to enjoy the Halloween decorations! It was a fun festive thing to do. There were a lot of ladies wandering around in Witch costumes. It was so cute!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It was quite an eventful weekend. Friday we carved pumpkins with Chris & Rachel. It was fun! I can't remember the last time that I carved a pumpkin.
Even kitty helped a little.
Here is the end result!
Chris did Voldemort, Mine is the skull, Rachel did the mad hatter and Ryan did Jack Skeleton!
Ryan had to work on Halloween and I hated the thought of sitting at home by myself on a holiday so I went and hung out with my AWESOME new sis-in-law in Logan. I went with her and some of her friends to the Howl they have up there. It was so much fun. There were so many people!! Its fun to be able to let loose, dance all crazy and act a little immature. ha!
Hope you all had a good Halloween!! I'm already thinking of my costume for next year :).

No comments: