Monday, October 5, 2009

Bridals!

Here are some of my bridals! It was so much fun to get all dressed up. I was a little flustered before I got there because of traffic and cause the florist got my flowers wrong. But nonetheless, I think they turned out pretty good!
Some of my cute bridesmaids that came to help.



The cutest thing happened right as we were getting ready to leave. We were getting my normal clothes out of the trunk so I could change and we hear this small little voice, "Hi Princess!!" We turn around and there was this little 4 year old girl. When I asked if I could take a picture with her she gladly abliged. This pretty much made my day.

4 comments:

Jessica Fronce said...

That was such a fun day! I can't wait to see the rest of your wedding pictures! Did April say when they would be finished?

Brianne and Jacob said...

Cause you are a princess on your wedding day! You look gorgeous in these pictures

Lindsay said...

Oh so cute! That little girl is adorable! How fun! You did look like a princess! You are gorgeous!

Ben and Ashli Paynter said...

You are so gorgeous! I love your shoes! So how do you feel like the whole wedding was? Everything you hoped for? It was so fun to see you at the temple. Thanks for inviting me.