Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to take a second to wish the fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day. I first off want to thank my sweet papa Clay for all he does for me. He is such a sweet man and such a hard worker, and not to mention a complete genius. I am so grateful that he has always been so supportive to me by helping me with my homework constantly and working hard so that I can have the wedding of my dreams. I love you Papa, even your dad jokes sometimes.
I also want to wish my soon to be father-in-law, Tracy, a Happy Fathers Day as well. I couldn't have picked a better family to be joining. I look forward to the many years of BS and smart ass remarks from you as well as the many ridiculously competitive card games we will play. I hardly ever leave that house without laughing. And thank you so much for raising such a great son. He's pretty great most of the time. ;)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

No comments: