Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Early Birthday Surprise!

As you have read on recent posts,
I am a little puppy hungry!
The last few weeks or even MONTHS,
Ryan and I have had a battle over getting a puppy.
He has been telling me no that we cant
and that HE would have to take alot of the responsibility that he doesn't want.
Well the little shit was LYING.
He has been planning on getting me a puppy for my birthday next month,
and some how I spoiled the surprise for myself!
So now he says I have a month to find one!
I have already been doing alot of research and looking,
and I think I may have found the one!
I wont be getting it till my birthday so I have a whole month of excitement and preparation to look forward to!
I am wanting a mini dachshund that is tan & black.
(as shown above)
Ryan and I have been thinking up names for the pup,
but I would love to hear suggestions from you!
Hooray for puppies!!
P.S. I have the BEST husband EVER.

9 comments:

the taylors said...

so sweet of him. What about Barkley? Steve and I really like that name.

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Aww congrats! Be prepared though Snoop is a difficult little shit and he isn't the best with people. I didn't research dachshunds before getting him and after I found out they're one of the top 5 most difficult breeds. Everyone I know who has one has problems with barking, potty training, and aggression. With that said I don't mean to ruin your fun because Snoop is still my world. He is so loyal to Tyler and I, Great with Gage! and great with the daycare kids! He potty trained super fast too. He just has a barking/stranger danger syndrome. Alright now that I wrote a book, congrats again! Puppys are so much fun!
Oh and I should add all our problems could be fixed if we would just put more training into him.

Lindsay said...

Oh! Such a cute little puppy! How exciting!

Taylor and Tawni said...

I'm so excited for you!! We're gonna have so much fun! Which one on ksl are you looking at? (I look every day too!)

N said...

I've heard they are difficult to train too... :/ but i really want a maltese and i don't think they are much better... it's up to you girly! enjoy this new puppy time! it's training for the real deal! ;)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Puppies are the best! The first 5 months SUCK.. I am not going to lie. But after that, they are your best friend. Once potty training is over and they don't chew up every shoe you own, they are the BEST! hahah PROMISE!

Jacquie said...

Congrats on your new family addition my darling!! How exciting!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

cute cute!! You finally got the puppy you wanted!! :)

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Yay!! You'll love having a puppy. It's a lot of work, as I'm sure you already know, but it's worth every minute!!