Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

This is a little late... but what can you do when you don't have internet at your apartment and you are not working for a whole week.

Thanksgiving was great. We did it at Ryan's parents this year cause they had a whole bunch of family come over. I can't remember the last time I had a Thanksgiving that big. I am sure am grateful for such a great "family-in-law". Pretty sure we were giggling all day. There must have been something special in the turkey....
It was such a long day. I didn't even get a Thanksgiving nap! After dinner (or lunch in our case since we ate at noon), the girls went to see New Moon. It gets better every time. Then it was off to my parents for turkey sandwiches!

I did it. I cut my hair. It is short. 7 inches shorter to be exact. What do you think? The first day I had a hard time adjusting, but I love it now. Now I just need to learn how to do it other ways than just up or down.

I have been going crazy making crafts lately. I get some great ideas from crafting blogs I find, and then I finally discovered The Wood Connection. I had heard people talk about it before but I never really knew what greatness I was missing. When I went in there for the first time I almost peed my pants cause of excitement. They have SO much you can do there! I already have the next year of crafts planned out accordingly. Here are a few that I have done in the last week or two:

I made another one last night but didn't get a chance to get a picture of it. I had a few girls over for craft night. It was so much fun. I definitely want to have more of those! Let me know if your in!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair is real cute Nessa! I need to learn to be crafty. Teach me!

Jacquie Lyn said...

I loved Craft Night!!!

Lindsay said...

So cute! LOVE your hair! How fun! And it looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Sorry I missed craft night, Adam was home so we had to hit up temple square before he had to go to work for the rest of the freaking month. I'll be there next time - but I'm not crafty so you have to help me!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Love the hair, so cute!! And the Wood Connection is the best place in the whole world, I want to buy everything there every time I step in the doors:)

Anonymous said...

Love them all. I really like that ribbon holder!!!

Shumway Adventures said...

I really like the hair! It is cute!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Hey where is the wood connection? It's funny you posted this cause I'm having a craft night tonight and we are making those letters. I'm thinking about making something for Britney for our secret santa! :)Love your hair too!!