Monday, December 21, 2009

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

December is always SO busy! We have had so much going on lately it feels like we don't have a moment to relax.
On the 12Th day of Christmas:
We went to Ryan's work party for T-mobile. It was alot of fun. As you can tell it was an ugly sweater party. We thought we REALLY had the ugliest ones. There was lots of food and a gift exchange. I made an eclair cake that was delicious!


On the 11Th, 10Th, 9Th day of Christmas:
I watched ALOT of this:
Its pretty good! They had a marathon of it last week so it was on every night for two hours! I caught up on the story. New season starts January 21st!
On the 8Th day of Christmas:
We went with my family to the Savior of the World play. It was great! I had chills through the whole thing.
I know my Savior lives!
My parents even took us to the Lion House for dinner before the play! Hooray for free food!!!
On the 7Th day of Christmas:
Some of my girlfriends draw names for gifts and then have a girls night with gift exchange, pj's and Christmas movies! We went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner, and had the most interesting server. His name was Bob the Server. That was actually on his name tag. ha ha
Then we went home and got comfy, turned on a movie and pretty much just talked through the whole thing.
On the 6Th day of Christmas:
I spent the whole day Christmas shopping. Totally not like me to wait till 6 days before Christmas to do the bulk of it. But what can you do when you have been strapped for cash?
I went to lunch with my darling lil blondie friends to Olive Garden. It is ALWAYS so good to see these girls and baby Weston. He doesn't make the baby hungry thing any better.
The food was great and the company was even better!
Love you guys! I would be happy to call you my sisters ;)
On the 5Th day of Christmas:
You know the usual Sunday activities:
sleep in,
go to church,
go to parents house for a free meal,
make cookies,
do laundry,
and wrap presents...
kitty wasn't much help.
4 days till Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your ugly sweaters? Pretty awesome

Unknown said...

Isn't it great that all the business around the holidays is usually just lots of fun things! I love it. Love your sweaters....love you! I don't love Vampire Diaries so much. It was on the WHOLE WEEK which meant my others shows weren't on. Way annoying. I should just watch it though, I've heard it's pretty good! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Tons of fun pictures! Love the sweaters, those were great. We love lunch with you too! So fun! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Shumway Adventures said...

Baby Hungry ALready??