Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Race" for the Cure

Saturday was the Race for the Cure. Somehow I got Ryan to come with me. Last year I had signed up for it but didn't end up going, so I was excited to do it this year. We met up with a big group of friends but then we all kind of went our separate ways cause Ryan and I don't really like waiting around for people. We just walked it but it was pretty cool that that many people come together to do that. Below is a picture during the race. It seemed like people went on forever in both directions. It was nice to just walk and talk. I find it interesting though that they call it a "race" for the cure, when they dont even time it. haha Ryan was joking the whole time how Hooters or titty bars should be there supporting the cause! It makes sense right?!? Maybe next year they will be smart enough to show up. lol Next year we are going to wear bras that say "we support boobies." haha Anyone in? Hope all who went had fun!

5 comments:

Ben and Ashli Paynter said...

So fun! I really want to do that next year! That's so awesome! You guys are so cute together!

The Bennion's said...

Wahoo!

Lindsay said...

Awesome! That looked like fun. And what a cute Mother's day post too! Precious! Weston and I are excited to see you tomorrow night! Yay!

Ted & Breauna Housel said...

for cute! I like Ryan and Janessa! he he he

Angie said...

I'm in for the bras!! Hey maybe we will live in Utah by this time next year so Zach and I could go with you... Fingers crossed for that or Washington!