Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 411

So I finally did it!! Jumped on the band wagon and started a blog!! Its kinda confusing but pretty fun :). I am glad that I am doing this now because I feel it is a much better way to keep updated on friends and family.
Life has been a little crazy the last few months for me. I had the oppurtunity to become a personal trainer which unfortunatley didnt work out. I didnt have any clients so therefore was not making any money, also turns out that it is much more about sales than anything else. Once I quit I was on the search for a job for about a month before I was offered anything. I am now back doing office work for a home services company. Its not exactly what I want to be doing but atleast I am getting a paycheck. I am currently living with some friends downtown and will most likely be moving back to my parents to save money and get back on my feet. It sure is humbling going through trails like these... but I have learned so much about myself.
I am dating a wonderful man. His name is Ryan Moore. We actually went to high school together but never really knew each other. We were set up by a mutal friend November of last year and clicked right away, even though he wore sweats to our first date... haha. He is currently working for Gold Cross Ambulance as an EMT and he wants to become a firefighter. He treats me almost too good. He is the man of my dreams and I am so grateful to have him in my life. There has been talk about marriage but Ill have to keep you posted on that!!

No comments: