Monday, July 12, 2010

Impact Training

I wanted to take a minute to share my experience from the last few days!
Last week I choose to participate in Impact Trainings Quest.
It was quite the experience!
I highly encourage everyone to experience it!!
It sincerely changed my life!!
From my experience I learned how to trust and love myself unconditionally as well as everyone else judgement free!
I feel such great peace from letting experiences from my past no longer effect my life.
I am a magnificent being and that my voice and actions matter!
I am the creator of my life and can inspire others to choose a happier and loving life!
There are NO accidents.
I am taking on my life and demand that you do the same!
But it all comes down to your choice...
Demand your own excellence!!
There truly can be heaven on earth!
If you are interested in learning more about Impact you can go to their website:
Listen to your heart!

1 comment:

Taylor and Tawni said...

I'm so proud of you Nessa! I need to talk Tay into it and both of us go. I'm glad you loved it, it sounds amazing! So happy for my friend!! :o)